Friday, April 12, 2019

Being In Room 7 For a Day

Yesterday Ruby, Emelia and I went to Room 7 for the day. Ruby and my friends Ella and Sophie were put into Room 8 with someone else. Though we were split up we had a great day. All of us sat together on the spare table while we did work from our schedule.
We took scissors, a pencil, a pencil case, our Chromebook and our mouse. To start off with we did Writing on Noredink before doing Reading on Freckle and Epic. Then we did a Saint Joseph pamphlet. Before we could finish the lunch bell rang. After lunch, I used the afternoon time to do some more mindfulness
colouring. I didn't manage to finish but I got a lot done. Later we continued with our colouring while calming mindful music played.
A few minutes later it was the end of the day. It was one of the busiest days ever!     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment