Monday, February 11, 2019

If I Was...

                                               
 If I was a banana I would have three wishes from a genie. My first wish would  be to turn into a human girl my second wish would be to have a little sister and NOT share a room with her. My last wish would be to start school with everyone knowing me I have lots kind friends . Since I have my own room I have lot's of independence.
I grow up in this room and love it lots. Years pass by I'm now a teenager I don't have any independence  I just have a small cramed room soooo babyish. Weeks pass by yay!! I'm moving out I bought my own apartment with money from my job at Kmart. I have sooo much independence two bathrooms two bedrooms one lounge one kitchen and one dining. Years pass by wooohooo I'm getting married 
weeks pass by I'm married . years passed by 72 no grand children 
living on my own when will turn back into a banana.


I wrote this as a piece of funny free writing . To entertain my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment